College. Simply, college.
Adam’s taking top bunk?
lies lies lies
Sorry, I don’t tell people I don’t know. If you tell me face to face or something, I’d be happy to tell you.
So, why would I tell you?
I’m sorry, I don’t know a Tori
Cool, you have a profile?
Maybe if you said who you were, I’d tell you
I’ll say when you go off anon.
well, obviously. But maybe you can go off anon?
Wanna tell me who you are first?
Yeah, I think so.
I have some regrets about being so cynical. Yes, it’s honest but alot of people get offended and look at me the wrong way.
Nothing much lately. I’ve just been hanging out and sort of enjoying what’s left of my senior year. I got accepted to all my colleges, so I’m pretty happy about that.
Eh, lots of things have been on my mind lately.
Last week, I went with a group of people for Habitat for Humanity. Essentially, we did construction for a week to build new houses for those displaced by Hurricane Katrina.
The whole experience was just life changing. I feel like I got a little closer to those around me and I might have gained a couple of friends as well. I’m super happy about that.
Of course waking up at 5 everyday sucked, but it was so worth it. The weather totally made up for all of it. I’m still amazed it was like 75 in the middle of January.
And even though I broke my wrist during the trip and there was some stupid drama bullcrap, I wouldn’t change anything.
My perspective on alot of people really changed during that trip. Thankfully, its for the better.
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. used a little paper bag for lunch?
- 8. had a job?
- 9. slipped on ice?
- 10. missed the school bus?
- 11. left the house without my wallet?
- 12. bullied someone on the internet?
- 13. sexted?
- 14. had sex in public?
- 15. played on a sports team?
- 16. smoked weed?
- 17. smoked cigarettes?
- 18. smoked a cigar?
- 19. drank alcohol? .
- 20. watched “The Breakfast Club”?
- 21. been overweight?
- 22. been underweight?
- 23. had an eating disorder?
- 24. been to a wedding?
- 25. made fun of someone for being fat?
- 26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 27. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 28. been late for work?
- 29. been late for school?
- 30. kissed in the rain?
- 31. showered with someone else?
- 32. failed my drivers test?
- 33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes?
- 34. been outside my home country?
- 35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 36. had lice?
- 37. gotten my heart broken?
- 38. had a credit card?
- 39. been to a professional sports game?
- 40. broken a bone?
- 41. been unhappy about my weight?
- 42. won a trophy?
- 43. cut myself?
- 44. had an STD?
- 45. got engaged?
- 46. been on a diet?
- 47. tried out to be on a tv show?
- 48. rode in a taxi?
- 49. been to prom?
- 50. played a drinking game?
- 51. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 52. been to a concert?
- 53. had a three-some?
- 54. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 55. been in a car accident?
- 56. had braces?
- 57. learned another language?
- 58. killed an animal?
- 59. been at a yard sale?
- 60. been to a japanese steakhouse?
- 61. wore make up?
- 62. talked to someone via webcam?
- 63. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 64. had my wisdom teeth taken out?
- 65. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 66. snuck out of the house?
- 67. bought porn?
- 68. had a virus on my computer?
- 69. had oral sex?
- 70. dyed my hair?
- 71. gone skinny dipping?
- 72. graduated from college?
- 73. wore someone else’s clothes?
- 74. voted in a presidential election?
- 75. rode in an ambulance?
- 76. rode in a helicopter?
- 77. caught the stove on fire?
- 78. got in a verbal fight?
- 79. met someone famous?
- 80. been on vacation?
- 82. been on a boat?
- 81. been on an airplane?
- 83. broken something expensive?
- 84. had surgery?
- 85. kissed someone before I was 14?
- 86. beat a video game?
- 87. found something valuable on the ground?
- 88. made a survey?
- 89. stalked someone on a social network?
- 90. prank called someone?
- 92. spent over $100 shopping in one day?
- 91. been to a library outside of school?
- 93. cut my hair and hated it?
- 94. peed outside?
- 95. went fishing?
- 96. helped with charity?
- 97. taken a pregnancy test?
- 98. been rejected by a crush?
- 99. been suspended from school?
- 100.broken a mirror?
Nothing much. Just kinda stressed and getting through the day.The usual.
I honestly don’t know where my life is gonna be next year. Between school, relationships, friends and everything, nothing is solid at this point and it’s frustrating as hell.
It just feels like a big roadblock. And I drove up to it way too fast.
I grew up knowing where I was going to be in the near future. The answer was always the same: at home with mom, dad and sissy. Same situations, same school, same people etc. Now, I have some sort of idea, but there’s a good chance that I won’t be at home next year and I’m going to be starting new all over again. It’s just mindblowing to me.
Now, I’m just sitting on my computer for hours and hours at a time. I’m hearing a good deal of shit for it too. It’s incredibly hard not to feel like a waste when all that hits.
Shit, where is my life going? I always promised to myself that I wouldn’t grow up. I guess I lied to myself there.
Ugh, just not a great night for me tonight.
First off, hi Molly :)
Second, I know her from the neighborhood.
I like goils.
ok, i love spam
Would you like to name yourself?
Maybe I do? Maybe I don’t.
BLACK = I would date you.
GREEN = I think you’re cute.
PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but i really love your blog.
ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
YELLOW = I don’t know you at all.
BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
PINK = I think you are unattractive.
GREY = I wish you would notice me.
I’d rather not answer.
Don’t worry. It can’t be that bad
Ah I understand.
That is true. It’s just that everyone has their own definition of beauty. You have yours. I have mine. Average Joe and Jane next door have theirs.
Eh, I sort of agree with your second part. But when your mind plays tricks, that’s where your subconscious comes in. That shows you how you really feel.
And dont worry, I don’t bite :)
Yeah, i learned about that in Psychology class. That’s how I got my generic image of beauty. But I actually find almost all hair colors attractive. Except when it’s some unnatural looking color that screams “LOOK AT ME! I NEED ATTENTION!”
What don’t you agree about? There was alot that I talked about in my last post.
Its okay, I don’t mind them :) When people say that they like me, in the few occasions that they did, I try to think back and see if I feel the same. But before that, I usually get all excited and start smiling like a doofus.
I was wondering if you could possibly come off anon?
Ten years ago today, thousands of people died as a result of hatred, extremism and overall, brainwashing. Most of these people weren’t politicians or criminals. They were everyday people, just like you and me. But because of extremist religious sects, they perished long before their time was due. Because of their perishing, there are families everywhere without mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles etc. That is simply unfair to them. Nobody deserves to go through life knowing that their relative was murdered in cold blood.
But these people did not die in vain. Through this monumental tragedy, we have become a much stronger and unified nation than we have ever been before. The sheer fact alone that the wounds are still visibly open are proof that we have never forgotten what had happened on that sunny, mild day in the Financial District of Manhattan, the Pentagon and Shanksville, Pennsylvania. And being a New Yorker, I see definite recovery, but the wounds are still there.
Today, on the tenth anniversary, it is our duty, not only as Americans but as human beings to promote peace, understanding and tolerance. Only through this can we prevent a tragedy like 9/11 from ever occurring again. Not only in the USA but in the world.
To all of the families affected by the 9/11 tragedy, the nation stands by you not only today, but forever.
Oh and to the conspiracy theorists and religious fundamentalists (a.k.a morons), set this day aside to abandon your beliefs and just honor the memories of those who died that day.
I’d say that I’m superficial in the sense that I feel naturally more attracted to society’s image of beauty. Yes it is really shallow, but I guess that’s what happens when you’re raised around it for so long.
I dig waaaaaaay deeper than dating a girl based on her looks. If she’s got an insane body but has no personality, I’m not interested. But then again, if she doesn’t take care of herself at all but has an awesome personality, I’m still pretty turned off.
I’d like to know her for a little while first before I make a move. I’ve learned that from experience.
I don’t really have a guideline of who I pursue. I like to take it on a person by person basis. I’d be cheating both myself, people that may like me and vice versa if I didn’t.
Well, for your last question, it really depends. It depends on their personality, what we have in common and so on.
And just wondering, what do you have against blondes?
I think that beauty is something that pretty much everyone has, whether it be superficial, inner or if they’re lucky enough, both :)
However, I do feel that people sometimes only appreciate superficial beauty. You can tell by all those pictures on here that get thousands of notes because it’s some skinny blonde girl in a bikini. I am guilty myself of noticing outer beauty before inner.
In a Psych class, I read that it is simply human nature to make an initial judgement based on outer beauty. Yes, it’s a really cruel thing to do, but it’s in our genetics. But to me, it takes a real person to discover the inner beauty and appreciate that as well. I’ve done that too.
And yes, If I had a girlfriend, I would tell her that she’s beautiful. If she didn’t have inner or outer beauty, I would have no interest anyway. I’ve told past girlfriends that they were beautiful. I think they like it more than being called “hot” or “sexy”. Much to my chagrin.
Every day, 8:30-1:30
Good god, you’re lucky i love all of you.
1. That one girl I went on a date with in May.
2. I’m very shy.
3. I’m looking forward to seeing this band I’m auditioning for on Sunday.
4. Yeah, I’m pretty personable.
5. I don’t think ive ever been in that situation.
6. I don’t know. I’ve never been drunk.
7. As much as I want to say yes, I doubt it.
8. Nobody as of right now. I’m too tired, but hey, I still do these damn questions.
9. Not at all. It’s not really taboo to me.
10. I had a close talk with my sister.
11. Why too bad another day.
12. I’m pro-choice.
13. Not really. If I have a group of friends around me, that’s another story.
14. Yes, I believe in them.
15. I did a photography internship, earned some good money and met some really cool people along the way.
16. I probably wouldn’t kiss her again.
17. I think there is life on other planets.
18. Nope, its better off if we don’t talk.
19. I prefer showers.
20. I don’t mind them. I keep to myself in my neighborhood.
21. I tend to stare like a creep and I crack my knuckles.
22. I would like to travel to Australia and England.
23. I don’t think I have trust issues.
24. Going to sleep.
25. My belly button.
26. Around this time of year, I usually shut off my fan and get breakfast. During school, I hop into the shower, get dressed then leave.
27. I’m totally cool with my skin. Olive skin ftw :)
28. I’m most comfortable around my close friends and my family.
29. Nope, quite the opposite.
30. Yeah, I definitely wanna marry one day.
31. Nope, I just had it cut this week.
32. Mila Kunis and Cherie Curie back when she was in The Runaways.
34. As of now, no. When I was younger, I used to wrestle.
35. I’d live without TV.
36. Yeah, I think I’ve been there.
37. I say nothing. That’s what makes the awkward silence an awkward silence.
38. To me, if it’s from a legal adult to a legal child by 3 years or more, im against it. But if it’s between two consenting adults, why not?
39. I like to shop at PacSun, Aeropostale and Kohls.
40. I want to go to Upstate NY to study history, and maybe play music on the side.
41. I believe second chances depend on the situation.
42. If it’s with someone I know really well, something is wrong. If I’m in a large group, it means nothing.
43. I sometimes smile at strangers.
44. I’ll take outer space.
45. In college, I want a roommate. At home, not right now.
46. I’m paranoid if someone’s talking about me or if someone dosen’t like me. Yes, I’m that paranoid.
47. In 8th grade, a kid told me that nobody showed up to my Bar Mitzvah because everybody hates me.
48. I tried answering that before. Nothing really stood out to me.
49. Nope, not that I can think of.
50. I’d love to learn German.
29. Nope, not that I know of.
30. Yes, definitely.
32. Mila Kunis (no shocker) and Cherie Curie when she was in The Runaways.
36. Yeah, I have.
38. When you’re younger, yeah. But as you get older, it becomes less important. Come back to me if you want an example.
40. I want to go upstate to college to study for a history degree. Maybe play music on the side too.
41. Yeah, I’m a believer in second chances but only under certain circumstances.
45. In college, sure. As of right now, no.
47. The meanest thing that I can remember was in 8th grade, a kid told me that nobody came to my Bar Mitzvah because nobody liked me.
48. I sat and thought about this for awhile. I couldn’t really think of anything because people have said nice things to me before, but none of them really stood above the others.
50. I’d love to learn German
1. This girl that I went on a date with back in May.
7. Ehh, as much as I want to say yes, I doubt it.
8. Nobody really as of now. I’m just really tired right now.
9. Not at all.
14. Yes, I do. Very much so.
15. I worked a good job, made some pretty good money and made some friends along the way.
16. Probably not.
17. I don’t rule out what I don’t know. So, I think it’s possible.
25. Belly button.